Seasonal Surf & Kite Instrcutors
Do you want to be part of the Aquaholics family? We employ surf instructors and surf guides seasonally from June to October and December to March.
Send us your application if you
- have at least 3-5 months time during the mentioned periods
- are a seasoned surfer/kitesurfer with at least 1 year teaching / guiding experience
- are an outgoing person that has fun meeting new faces every day
- are enthusiastic, reliable and keen to get involved
- are hard working and independant
- have organisational skills and can keep a cool head in any situation
- want to make the beach and ocean your office
- are a certified IKO or VDWS instructor (kite instructors)
Drop us a mail if you have your own camera gear and enjoy taking pictures in and around the ocean. We can exchange free surfs/kite lessons for some quality pics and videos. Other perks can be discussed depending on your time frame and experience.
Hotel Internship / Volunteer
Are you looking at gaining experience in the hotel industry or do you need a position as an intern for your ongoing tourism studies? Send us your application if you want to work in a B&B for 3-6 months. We are looking for outgoing people, experience in the service / hotel industry is a plus but not a must. If you are an independant worker who is not shy with lots of motivation to gain experience in guest relation and hotel management, send us your CV. We’ll hook you up with a great work experience on a tropical island, a resume after finishing your contract and free accommodation during your stay.