Our surf only sessions are taking place in different locations and spots depending on the level of surfers, conditions and season. In the July to October season our intermediate / advanced trips are on our favourite wave J-Box. Note for this trip you need to be able to paddle and catch your own waves, turn down the line and be an independant surfer. You should be able to Duck Dive or Turtle Roll to surf on this spot. It is not suitable for beginners and unexperienced surfers, please do not over estimate your level.
The Surf Only Sessions include everything from pick up to drop off (if you are staying around the Paje area) and are all in all around 4.5 hrs long, of which we spend around 2hrs in the surf, depending on the conditions.
– Boat Trip
– Equipment (Board, Reef Shoes, Lycra)
– Complimentary shuttle (Jambiani, Paje, Bwejuu included)
– $3 Marine Park Entrance Fee per person per surf
– Transfer from other parts of the island
– Tip (optional)
What to Bring
– Sunscreen (SPF50 waterproof), also Face Zinc is recommended
– Sunglasses / Hat
– Drinking Water Bottle (can be refilled)
– GOOD VIBES