Our surf only sessions are taking place in different locations and spots depending on the level of surfers, conditions and season. The beginner lessons are always held in Dongwe, where we’ve found a great little beginner wave. This spot on the inside of the reef stays small even on big swell days and provides a safe learning environment for newbies.
The Surf Only Sessions include everything from pick up to drop off (if you are staying around the Paje area) and are all in all around 4.5 hrs long, of which we spend around 1.5 – 2hrs in the surf, depending on the conditions.
The Surf Trips are most suitable for Beginners, Beginners with some experience and Low Level Intermediates as we get great learner conditions on a daily basis.
– Boat Trip
– Equipment (Board, Reef Shoes, Lycra)
– Guide / Lessons
– Complimentary shuttle (Jambiani, Paje, Bwejuu included)
– $3 Marine Park Entrance Fee per person per surf
– Transfer from other parts of the island
– Tip (optional)
What to Bring
– Sunscreen (SPF50 waterproof), also Face Zinc is recommended
– Sunglasses / Hat
– Drinking Water Bottle (can be refilled)
– GOOD VIBES